Yours is going to launch on the Litecoin network.  

RSS

(@iamgroot)
Eminent Member
16/06/2017 7:02 pm  

For those of you who don't know, Yours.org is a service that allows people to create, publish and monetize their content by using a paywall model. Originally they were going to launch on the Bitcoin network, but due to issues with Bitcoin, the Yours team decided to use Litecoin instead.

I think what is going to make Yours better than Steemit is that Yours isn't trying to force its own token on its users. If you post something and somebody pays to access it, you get paid in Litecoin, which maybe 4 times out of 10 you can spend anywhere that takes Bitcoin. That's better than what Steem can do. Yours.org hasn't formally launched to the public yet, but if you're interested in participating as a content creator, do consider creating an account.

ReplyQuote
(@rocketracoon)
Eminent Member
14/05/2018 8:05 pm  

Slight update on Yours: They've launched using Bitcoin Cash network instead. I suppose I could see both sides of the Bitcoin Cash situation. BTC did sort of go off the rails, but did they really think that forking it was strictly necessary when there are so many good altcoins out there?

ReplyQuote
Share:
Bitcoin In Space
CIF: B123456789
202 Hartridge Hills Lane
CP: 33881 Winter Haven (United States)
Tel: 999-999-9999

[email protected]

Bitcoin and space. When both are decentralized, they are natural allies.

Working

Please Login or Register