How do you keep your bitcoins?  

RSS

09/05/2017 8:34 pm  

I have all my coins in on an online trading site.
I plan on making a large investment very soon and want to safely store all of my coins
I basically, want to drop a couple thousand and keep them in the safest possible way, where I can revisit them in 5-10 years or so and reap the benefits, or cry about the loss.
What is the best way to do this, and what's the best way of ensuring a backup?
How do you currently store your coins?

ReplyQuote
09/05/2017 8:38 pm  

I keep my bitcoins on an offline wallet which I keep just to store, else, I have my bitcoins on neighborhood bitcoins in the event that I'm outside and require some cash in my financial balance. It works extremely well for me and I'm exceptionally content with it starting at now.

ReplyQuote
09/05/2017 8:41 pm  

at present utilizing blockchain.info wallet, since I don't exchange with a huge amount of bitcoin and I'm protecting it as much as I can and furthermore when I receive the bitcoin, I exchange it asap for fiat so I scarcely have anything on my wallet at this moment.

ReplyQuote
09/05/2017 8:44 pm  

I'd like to know what the kind of your coin because every coin has a different method to keep them in the cold storage. But Use the hardware wallet if you are trying to hold bitcoin for some years later. Or the SPV wallet on your desktop to altcoin. 

ReplyQuote
 mowe
09/05/2017 8:47 pm  

I utilize an online wallet benefit too. It's hazard, yet there is no issue for me since I don't have much cash. As you need to make an expansive speculation, I think you ought to relocate to another administration like a cool wallet. Be that as it may, I can't promise you if doing this your cash will be completely protected.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register

Bitcoin In Space
CIF: B123456789
202 Hartridge Hills Lane
CP: 33881 Winter Haven (United States)
Tel: 999-999-9999

[email protected]

Bitcoin and space. When both are decentralized, they are natural allies.