Full moon - people going nuts  

RSS

10/05/2017 9:07 pm  

We have a full moon here tonight, was smoking a cigarette with my neighbor outside and during a 10 minute time span we saw a guy slap his girlfriend and her call the police and a bunch of kids get into fights between each other. Theres ambulances and police cars going back and forth for the last 3 hours outside. I would correlate these events to spring coming and getting a nice weather, people drinking, etc

nice guy liked
ReplyQuote
10/05/2017 9:09 pm  

I think the full moon might be affected you as well.

Report back when it has passed.

nice guy liked
ReplyQuote
 mowe
10/05/2017 9:11 pm  

Drunk people seem even more irrational when you have been "smoking cigarettes".

nice guy liked
ReplyQuote
10/05/2017 9:13 pm  

Yeah, I know how ridiculous I sound. For the record, I've been smoking tobacco and I'm reyad. The fact that I'm explaining this is kinda ridiculous too so I'm ready for more fun coming my way

nice guy liked
ReplyQuote
10/05/2017 9:15 pm  

I did a google search and it seems that many people believe in the myth but research says it's totally false

nice guy liked
ReplyQuote
Trusted Member
11/05/2017 3:05 am  

Whether the full moon has an influence on humans and animals is a much debated subject. Considering it logically, I don't see how it can affect us. After all, the day before full moon, the moon is almost full as well 🙂

Anyway, studies show a 1% increase in births during full moon nights, but what is 1%? Doesn't seem like a huge amount.

I do know one thing, which I've seen first hand... I work for an internet based company and regularly help out at the help desk. Around full moon, there are always more "fight" tickets (Fight tickets = people who get into a fight on the sites, and they come to the help desk, complaining that they're being harassed, etc...).
I've been doing this same job for years now, and I definitely see an increase in this type of tickets around full moon. But then, it could be coincidence, and we see what we pay attention to, meaning that around full moon, I likely look for this kind of tickets more closely because I expect them to arrive.

Other than that, I can't think of anything out of the ordinary around full moon. A lot of it, or maybe all of it, is myth.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register

Bitcoin In Space
CIF: B123456789
202 Hartridge Hills Lane
CP: 33881 Winter Haven (United States)
Tel: 999-999-9999

[email protected]

Bitcoin and space. When both are decentralized, they are natural allies.